ACCOUNTING PACKAGES SUITED FOR EVERY BUSINESS NEED AND BUDGET
Our options are as follows:
From R4,000 + VAT
From R6,000 + VAT
supplier & customer invoices and other source documents
From R12,000 + VAT
Accounting packages | Our standard inclusions:
Qualified Professional Accountant (SA)
With MMS Cloud Accounting, your business can enjoy the benefits of a fully Qualified Professional Accountant (SA). Your Dedicated Account Manager will guide you through your business’s potential financial needs, provide insightful financial advice and ensure the accuracy of your finances.
Annual Financial Statements
- Balance sheets: An in-depth look into your business’s financial status, detailing company assets, liabilities and shareholders’ equity.
- Income statements: An overview of the company’s generated income for a specific period of time, detailing various expenses as well as the gross and net income.
- Cash flow statements: A statement illustrating the company’s incoming and outgoing cash transactions.
- Shareholders’ equity: An overview of a company’s shareholder investment within a specific timeframe, specifically detailing changes in the shareholders’ interest.
Subscriptions to leading accounting software
Our packages include full subscriptions to Xero cloud-based software, to provide your business with a competitive financial edge. These comprehensive subscriptions ensure hassle-free financial management wherever you go. Furthermore, our team also assists with full software integration.
Cloud-based software offers:
- Faster, seamless invoicing
- Real-time financial feeds
- Clear cash flow
- Easy bank reconciliation
- Safe and secure cloud storage
Our packages include dedicated tax services that ensure the on-time and accurate submission of your tax returns. Your Dedicated Account Manager will also provide you with timely reminders for these important deadlines. Our tax services include advice and assistance with:
- Income and Provisional Tax returns.
- Various taxation forms, such as PAYE, SDL, UIF and VAT.
- Capital Gains Tax and Withholding Tax.
- Estates and Trusts.
Standard Monthly Reporting
Your Dedicated Account Manager will provide standard business support for your accounting, tax and business queries and requirements. This will aid in informed decision making to boost your business’s growth.
Quarterly review meeting
Our team will touch base with your business in a quarterly review meeting to assess its financial goals and whether they are still realistic. These reviews can assist your business in redefining processes to improve overall efficiency.