SMALL BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY
If paperwork, such as invoices and receipts easily pile up in the office of your business, or if you spend your valuable time getting all your invoices and receipts recorded, with the possibility of human error, or use time of your employees to get all your invoices and receipts in order and recorded, then you need to read further. We have successfully implemented systems for various of our clients that:
- Store all your invoices and receipts securely in the cloud.
- No more lost invoices
- Extract data from your invoices and receipts automatically.
- Record the extracted data in the accounting records.
The benefits to you as the business owner is:
- The set-up only takes a few minutes and can be completed via sms notification;
- There are multiple ways to submit your invoices/receipts to us. This includes:
- Mobile apps
- Computer upload
- Invoices and receipts are saved securely on the system in the cloud;
- Reminders will automatically be sent to you to remind you to submit your outstanding paperwork to us regularly;
- It promotes effortless communication between us:
- Issues can be resolved quickly without stressful e-mail chains and delays;
- All the communication is attached to the item and archived in the system;
- Expense reports
- Your employees can submit re-imbursive expenses with the supporting documents to the system for approval and payment.
- The system can process foreign currency transactions – It will convert the total of the item into the base currency of your account.
We are confident this system can add value to your business by ensuring you or your employees do not waste valuable time on document collection, recording of these items in the accounting records and the storage thereof.
The successful implementation of this system in your business will allow you as the business owner to spend your valuable time on the goals that are important to you such as increasing the profitability and sustainability of the company, or creating an environment where you and your employees grow and experience significance, or any other goal you may have for the business.
In the coming months, we will implement this system for all our current clients. You are welcome to contact us directly if you require more information or require us to implement this system in your business.
Prepared by: Paul Botha (MMS Entrepreneurial Services)
This article is a general information sheet and should not be used or relied upon as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your financial adviser for specific and detailed advice. Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)